REGULATIONS CONCERNING TRAINING COURSES
1. The Vendor of training is Nawrocki Clinic Sp. z o.o Sp.k. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Czarny Dwór 10/34 ; entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ –VII Commercial Division KRS
KRS [Company Registration Number] Nr 0000651581
REGON [Company Statistical Number] 366035779, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5842755090,
Account number: 60 1140 2004 0000 3902 7662 4703
hereinafter referred to as Clinic.
2. The Ordering Party is a natural person, legal person or organisational unit not having legal personality.
3. The essential condition of order execution is the properly placed order by means of:
1. filling in the form available on www.nawrockiacademy.com by the Ordering Party and sending it online or
2. ordering by phone, providing all the necessary details for the execution of the order.
4. Upon placing the order, the Ordering Party
1. declares that he/she is familiar with the sales regulations and accepts all of their provisions.
ORDER EXECUTION, METHOD, DATE AND FORM OF PAYMENT
1. Upon order execution the contract for the sales of training is concluded between the Clinic and The Ordering Party.
2. Maximum time of order execution is 7 working days from the time of sending the order form..
3. The Ordering Party should make the payment for the training to the bank account defined in the received booking confirmation.
4. If The Ordering Party fails to make payment for the training within 7 working days, the booking shall be cancelled.
5. Confirmation of the payment for the training is the guarantee of booking. Confirmation of the payment should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All of the prices listed in the training offer include tax.
BOOKING CANCELLATION, DATE CHANGES
7. In the event of the lecturer not being able to deliver the training on the established date, due to reasons not attributable to him, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of training. The participants of the training shall be immediately notified of such event.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the training not later than 3 working days before the date of the training, due to reasons beyond The Organizer’s control.
9. The Ordering Party has the possibility to change the date of his/her participation in the training provided he/she informs The Organizer about the change not later than 14 days before the date of the training he/she has paid for.
10. In case The Ordering Party fails to inform The Organizer in due time,specified in article 9, the Clinic does not reimburse the amount paid for the training.
11. It is possible to substitute the participant with another person from the same company, however The Organizer should be notified of such substitution not later than 3 days before the date of training.
12. Regulations concerning making complaints:
• complaints shall be accepted exclusively in written form, sent to e-mail address: email@example.com, not later than 14 days after the end of training
• complaints shall be considered individually within 30 days from the date of their reception
• complaints should include the following elements: personal details of the person making the complaint ( name of the company, first and last name of the person, phone number, e-mail address), code and date of training, detailed description of training, reason for making the complaint with justification.
• circumstances/events beyond The Organizer’s control may not constitute the the reason for complaint.
•complaints shall not be considered in case of persons to whom The Organizer has any financial claims.
13. Not later than 10 days before the beginning of the training the information concerning the training shall be sent to the participants to the submitted e-mail address.
14. After the completion of the training the invoice shall be issued and sent either by regular mail or via e-mail, subject to the consent given for sending documents via electronic media.
15. Training materials given to participants of the trainings are protected by copyright. Copying and dissemination of training materials for commercial purposes is prohibited.
16. The participants shall receive certificate with their name on it, confirming the completion of the course.